The Architect, The Cook & The Kitchen

Musings on Food, Design and Style

Friday, May 14, 2010

Stripes-Animals

I am fascinated by stripes.

At its simplest, the pattern is a series of bands on a common background.

I love to wear stripes and yes, they are horizontal stripes.
Even if I am told by the fashion world that they can make one appear wider than reality, I am not fazed.

Stripes make me happy and like these beautiful creatures of nature, I wear my stripes with great pride.


 Plains zebra, Image Source:

















Albino Zebra, Image Source :

















Siberian Tiger, Image Source:















White Tiger, Image Source:















Skunk, Image Source:















Bongo,  Image Source:















Brazilian Tapir, Image Source:

















Numbat, Image Source:
















Okapi, Image Source:

1 comment:

  1. Superbly cute and unexpected! Where can one kidnap a Numbat?

    ReplyDelete